Byron Bay Cycling Tours
Nobody knows the meandering sub-tropical hinterland roads better than your Byron Bay cycling tour guide, Chris Boogert. If you’re staying in Byron Bay and want to go for a ride, we will give you the opportunity to see what makes this area so unique & beautiful. Ride Byron like a local.
- Duration: 3hrs half day*
- Pick up location: Your accommodation or pre selected ride start
- Transfers are included: To & from the starting point
- Price: $150 for single | $250 for two | $300 for three | $50pp thereafter
- Gourmet tour available: Includes restaurant lunch or brewery/gin tour (additional charges apply)
- Bike Hire: If you’re not travelling with your bike, you can hire one of ours at a discounted rate of $70
*Longer rides are available.
Match your trip with what’s going on in town!
Here is a list of sites with event details and key dates of what’s going on in Byron Bay.
Want to know more about Byron and why we love to ride here? Read BYRON HINTERLAND: A CYCLIST’S PARADISE.
Invite friends along for the ride!
If you would like to invite any of your friends, extend an invitation to them, use the share buttons below: