Byron Bay Cycling Tours
Looking for something different to do in Byron Bay this holiday? Get active and visit new places, go for a ride with Lifecycles Travel. Nobody knows the meandering sub-tropical hinterland and coastal roads better than your Byron Bay cycling tour guide, Chris Boogert. He’ll show you the safest routes, the best ‘Stava segments’ and hidden cafes along the way.
Get your friends and family together and see and do more of Byron Bay. Chris and his partner Alice will give you the opportunity to see what makes this area so unique & beautiful. Ride our bikes fully complimentary.
Ride Byron like a local.
- Duration: 3hrs half day*
- Pick up location: Your accommodation or pre selected ride start
- Transfers are included: To & from the starting point
- Price: $150 for single | $250 for two | $300 for three | $50pp thereafter
- Gourmet tour available: Includes restaurant lunch or brewery/gin tour (additional charges apply)
- Bike Hire: If you’re not travelling with your bike, don’t worry we offer complimentary bikes from our fleet.
Check out fleet of bikes here.
MATCH YOUR TRIP WITH WHAT’S GOING ON IN TOWN!
Here is a list of sites with event details and key dates of what’s going on in Byron Bay.
Want to know more about Byron and why we love to ride here? Read BYRON HINTERLAND: A CYCLIST’S PARADISE.
INVITE FRIENDS ALONG FOR THE RIDE!
If you would like to invite any of your friends, extend an invitation to them, use the share buttons below: