Byron Explorer Retreat
Keen to visit one of Australia’s most beautiful tourist destinations and bring your passion for cycling with you?
Explore the Northern Rivers and Byron Bay area with daily morning rides. Experience the best sights, smells and tastes of local cafes and restaurant all the while doing what you love, riding your bike. Each day, you’ll explore the subtropical hinterland & coast on a guided ride with our professional ride leaders, leaving plenty of time in the afternoon to relax by the beach.
- 3 nights Byron chic accommodation
- Lunch each day at Byron’s best restaurants
- 4 Custom rides, including return transfers, support car and cycing tour guide
- Airport transfers from Ballina or Gold Coast Airports*
- Daily bike clean & check
- Mechanic, spares & workshop
Optional Extras (additional cost):
- Afternoon sports massage
- Bike Hire $240
Trek Domane SL7 disc (Shimano Di2 and Bontrager Aeolus carbon wheels)
This trip is ideal for couples or groups. With freedom in the afternoons there’s plenty of time to socalise and explore the area.
Dates: Next Available 6-9 December
Price: Regular $1000pp (Twin Share) $1300pp (Private Room)
Accommodation: Byron Bay Chic