Byron Bay | 4 Day | Guided Escape
$1,800.00 – $2,400.00
The Byron Bay Long Weekend is a must-do short stay cycling holiday. Over 4 days, you’ll enjoy our favourite cycling routes, gourmet dining experiences & leisure activities in the wellness capital of Australia.
- 3 half-day guided cycling tours (3-5 hours)
- 3 nights premium accommodation in Byron’s town centre (Arrival Thursday – Departure Sunday)
- Trek Domane SL5 road bike hire
- Post-ride lunches at award winning restaurants and hotel breakfast each morning
- Snacks, nutrition & hydration throughout the rides
- Comprehensive trip itinerary & GPS route navigation
- Daily support car & transfers
- Airport transfers (Ballina/Byron & Gold Coast Airport)
Get active each morning on a guided cycling tour, navigating quiet country roads through quaint hinterland villages and along beautiful coastlines. Then finish your ride with a different unique culinary experience at some of Lifecycles Travel’s favourite post-ride destinations. Arriving back in Byron in the afternoon, there’ll be plenty of time to explore the town, enjoy a swim or simply relax in preparation for the next day’s adventures.
This holiday is ideal for groups travelling together as well as singles looking for others to ride with. To make travelling to/from your Byron Bay Long Weekend easier, included in your holiday is a Trek Domane SL5 Disc road bike complete with helmet, pedals and spares.
Simply fill out the form below to begin your Long Weekend in Byron Bay.
A Lifecycles Travel Team Member will be in touch with you shortly afterwards to assist in booking accommodation, selecting the size and make of your complimentary Trek hire bike and explaining more about the holiday experience.
Upcoming Byron Bay Long Weekend 2020 Tour Dates:
Thursday 27th – Sunday 30th
Thursday 24th – Sunday 27th
Thursday 22nd – Sunday 25th
Thursday 12th – Sunday 15th
All bookings must be made at least one month prior to the trip commencement date. Contact us for custom dates. Prices vary due to accommodation charges during peak times. Use the quantity buttons and add to cart function to add people to your booking.