This trip has now SOLD OUT, don’t worry though there are still spots available on our earlier Tuscany Grand Tour 14 – 22 May. Click here to book your spot.
The Tuscany Grand Tour is a luxury cycling escape coupling morning rides with amazing site seeing and delicious meals. Meet authentic Italian families, feast at their Trattorias.
On this trip, there are multiple ride options per day, to suit your taste and ability. Perfect for all ride levels, cyclists can bring along their plus ones, feel challenged and have a great time together. We encourage beginner cyclists to travel with us as we provide the best environment and support to learn. E-bikes are available!
You can expect to ride from one medieval walled city to the next. All the while snapping photos of vineyards, olive groves and poppy fields. Drink the finest Chianti of the region and taste homemade pasta with fresh summer truffles.
All hotels on this cycling tour are 4 or 5 stars. They have the tick of approval from our guides who only select the very best hospitality options in every destination they travel to.
If you have any questions prior to booking please call +61 422 768 617 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8 nights accommodation in 3 amazing hotels, 2 to 3 nights in each hotel
- 7 days of carefully constructed rides through Tuscany’s best regions
- Hotel breakfast each day
- 5 group dinners, including welcome and finale events
- Wine tastings & vineyard lunches
- Authentic Italian cooking class
- Airport pickup & drop-off at Florence
- All luggage transport between destinations
- Support vehicle following each group every ride
- Team mechanic, workshop tools & spares fleet
- Complimentary route navigation with pre-loaded Wahoo Elemnt computers
- ‘Italy 2020’ pack, including cycling jersey, water bottles & more.
What’s Not Included?
- Travel Insurance
- Some meals
- Alcoholic drinks with some meals
- Incidental costs
$5399 / per person, twin share
Tuscany Grand Tour 2020
$5999 / person, twin share
Alternative dates can be arranged for group bookings contact us.
To learn more about this holiday, take a look at our Trip Itinerary.