The Byron Tour
Escape the grind and immerse yourself in the Byron Bay lifestyle on one of our ‘stay & cycle’ tours. These carefully curated, multi-day itineraries combine everything we love about living, riding and relaxing in our home town on the NSW North Coast.
Navigate quiet country roads through quaint hinterland villages, enjoy delicious award winning meals and finish each ride with a swim at Byron’s famous beaches.
Leave the planning to us and we’ll ensure you have the full Byron Bay experience on your next visit.
RIDE ALL WEEKEND
Navigate rickety bridge crossings, ride through thick jungle canopies & enjoy quiet, rural country roads first developed during Byron’s cedar logging era. Forget about your average speed, you’ll be too busy looking for wildlife waterfalls & overhanging wisterias.
Give back to you. Take a break, get fit & explore something new. Byron is famous for this ideal & Lifecycles Travel lives by it. Eat healthy food, breathe in the fresh air and have a dive in the ocean. You’ll feel better after this long weekend.
This naturally beautiful place is warm all year round. This is our home, we know the best roads to ride & the best restaurants to eat at. It’s a magical place where you’ll want to return year after year.
Take a closer look at the highlights, download an example trip itinerary:
- Nightly accommodation | Byron Bay Hotel and Apartments
- Welcome dinner | Balcony Bar
- Daily breakfast | The Top Shop Byron Bay
- Daily restaurant lunches | Shelter, Three Blue Ducks & more
- Hinterland coffee stops | Harvest Newrybar, Doma Federal & Clunes Cafe
- Daily guided rides with our expert tour guides
- Complimentary bike rental: Trek Domane SL 5 Disc, Emonda SL 6 Disc, Checkpoint SL 6
- Complimentary route navigation with pre-loaded Wahoo Elemnt computers
- Expert staff, mobile workshop & spares kit
- Return airport transers (Gold Coast or Ballina) & daily transfers
- Welcome pack including Lifecycles Travel jersey, drink bottles & other goodies
- Support vehicle following every ride
To book simply select your option below. To get the most out of your experience cycling in Byron, we suggest tours of minimum 3 days.
winter (may - september):
Couple | Twin Share $740/day
summer** (october - april):
Couple | Twin share $880/day
no accommodation (all year):
*tours are priced per night of accommodation and days spent riding. We include a complimentary warm-up ride on the day of your arrival.
**Peak holidays/dates (incl. Easter, Splendour, Schoolies & XMAS/NYE) will incur extra charges to cover accommodation costs.
If you’d like to invite others along for the ride, use the sharing buttons below!