The Byron Tour
Escape the grind and immerse yourself in the Byron Bay lifestyle on one of our ‘stay & cycle’ tours. This holiday is a carefully curated, multi-day active escape combined with everything we love about living, riding, eating and relaxing in our home town on the NSW North Coast.
Navigate quiet country roads through quaint hinterland villages, enjoy delicious award winning lunches and finish each ride with a swim at Byron’s famous beaches.
Leave the planning to us and we’ll ensure you have the full Byron Bay experience on your next visit.
Multi Day Tour
3 Days Min
Daily rides start from local Byron cafe Top Shop & are 3-5 hours in duration, finishing with lunch. You can choose your own dates or come with a group.
Complementary Bike Hire
Choose to ride Trek Domane, Emonda or Checkpoints. Our Trek bikes are perfect for the local roads with wider set tyres.
Flexible options Accommodation
Seasonal accommodation pricing applies. Choose from 3 to 5 star or 1 bedroom to 3 bedroom apartments. We cater to suit your groups needs.
Navigate rickety bridge crossings, ride through thick jungle canopies & enjoy quiet, rural country roads first developed during Byron’s cedar logging era. Forget about your average speed, you’ll be too busy looking for wildlife waterfalls & overhanging wisterias.
Give back to you
Take a break, get fit & explore something new. Byron is famous for this ideal & Lifecycles Travel lives by it. Eat healthy food, breathe in the fresh air and have a dive in the ocean. You’ll feel better after this cycling holiday.
This naturally beautiful place is warm all year round. This is our home, we know the best roads to ride & the best restaurants to eat at. It’s a magical place where you’ll want to return year after year.
Take a closer look at the highlights, download an example trip itinerary:
- Nightly accommodation | Byron Bay Hotel and Apartments OR we’ll work with you to find the best fit
- Welcome dinner | Balcony Bar
- Daily breakfast | The Top Shop Byron Bay
- Daily restaurant lunches | Shelter, Three Blue Ducks & more
- Hinterland coffee stops | Harvest Newrybar, Doma Federal & Clunes Cafe
- Daily guided rides with our expert tour guides
- Complimentary bike rental: Choose from Trek Domane SL 5 Disc, Emonda SL 6 Disc and Checkpoint SL 6
- Complimentary route navigation with pre-loaded Wahoo Elemnt computers
- Expert staff, mobile workshop & spares kit
- Return airport transfers (Gold Coast or Ballina) & daily transfers
- Welcome pack including Lifecycles Travel jersey, drink bottles & other goodies
- Support vehicle following every ride
To book simply select your option below. To get the most out of your experience cycling in Byron, we suggest tours of minimum 3 days.
winter (may - september):
Couple | Twin Share $740/day
summer** (october - april):
Couple | Twin share $880/day
no accommodation (all year):
*tours are priced per night of accommodation and days spent riding. We include a complimentary warm-up ride on the day of your arrival.
**Peak holidays/dates (incl. Easter, Splendour, Schoolies & XMAS/NYE) will incur extra charges to cover accommodation costs.
If you’d like to invite others along for the ride, use the sharing buttons below!